CA$3,995.00 price per person, double occupancy (land only) - 7 Days
Single supplement: CA$1,215.00 (Does not apply for Solo Traveller)
CA$350.00 non-refundable deposit due at time of booking, balance due 60 days prior to departure.
Book 90 days before departure and receive an additional $285.00 off your tour and a $100 credit towards a future tour per guest. ($100 credit good for 3 years.)
Group size: Min 2 people
Departures: Mondays or Tuesdays: January - December 2023
ARRIVAL DAY IN DESTINATION: MONDAYS OR TUESDAYS
Themes: Classic loop, Family friendly, Nature & Wildlife, Romantic escape
Activity level: Moderate
What to expect: Stand in two hemispheres; visit the Middle of the World.
Cruise the Galapagos Islands; an iconic conservation milestone. Wild tortoise excursion; Galapagos quintessential character.
Visiting: Quito & the Galapagos Islands
Galapagos Tour - " A dream come true!"
Galapagos is a dream destination for most, and for us too; we are passionate about these wondrous islands and their natural beauty and wildlife, and we hope to share these wonders with you. With more than 20 years of experience, we are the Galapagos experts..
Day One: Arrive Quito
Welcome to Mariscal Quito international airport! On arrival clear customs and immigration then make your way to the arrival hall where a Tourcan vacations representative holding a paging board with your name on it. You are then assisted with your luggage thereafter board the complementary hotel shuttle to the Hotel for check in.
Overnight: Dann Carlton hotel - Meals: None
Day Two: Quito
Breakfast at the hotel. This morning meet your guide in the hotel lobby at and depart for a 5 hour half day visit of colonial Quito with the Middle of the World.
Explore the bustling streets and squares of the largest historical centre in the Americas; visit some of its most important churches such as the majestic La Compañía and iconic San Francisco, guardians of a stunning multi-ethnic artistic and cultural heritage. Drive through the traditional neighborhood of San Juan. Finish the morning at the "Panecillo" hillside with its breathtaking views of the old and modern city.
Return to the hotel for the afternoon at leisure.
Overnight: Dann Carlton hotel - Meals: Breakfast
Day Three: Quito / Galapagos Islands via Guayaquil
Days Four - Six : The Galapagos Islands
Day Seven: Galapagos Islands / Quito via Guayaquil
In your last day, breakfast will be served a bit earlier than usual to take advantage of the morning
and take part on a last excursion in the islands.
We will sail back to Baltra or San Cristobal Airport to transfer our guests to their flight back to Quito via Guayaquil. Once in the mainland, one of our representatives will transfer you to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Overnight: Dann Carlton hotel - Meals : Breakfast
Day Eight : Depart Equador (flight not included)
Check out of the hotel after breakfast and you are transferred to Quito international airport to check in then board your homebound flight.
*** End of our services***
Your tour includes: ·
- · 3 nights at the Dann Carlton hotel in Quito with breakfast
- · CGG Tax - Migration Control card to Galapagos
- · Fuel surcharge
- · Entrance fee to Galapagos National Park
- · Air ticket to and from Galapagos Islands
- · 4 nights on Galapagos cruise in a Standard Plus cabin with air-conditioning and private facilities. Your cruise also includes;
- . All meals. Welcome & farewell cocktails.
- . 24-hour coffee station.
- . Two daily excursions to different islands with multilingual naturalist guide (upon request).
- . Snorkeling Equipment.
- . Outside Decks, Flora and Fauna observation.
- . Activities on board (brieﬁngs, lectures)
- . Airport and port assistance, transfers to port and dinghy ride to the ship.
- · All airfare and related fees
- · Excess baggage charges
- · Wet suits & kayak rental
- · Scuba Diving
- · Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- · Tips & personal expenses.
- · All other services not mentioned as ‘included’
- · Medical Services & travel insurance.
- . Extra expenses in case of modifying the itinerary due to flight cancelation, strikes or blocking of roads and train tracks by demonstrators or political activists.
- . Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
**Times may vary according to traffic and weather